Just few more hours and the world will welcome the new year which will be a new beginning, a new start, a new thinking, a new design, a new strategy, a new social engagement, a new way to interact, giving a new user experience.
In 2014 I landed on to many blogs and case studies related to social media marketing through which I have listed out daily activities that you can follow to achieve better result with your social media campaigns. The activities are simple to understand and perform and it’s unique each day which will not help you maintaining a comparative approach but even you can explore possibilities of doing multiple tricks to engage your target market, fans and followers. I just thought if I can help out startups with this to achieve their results. You can consider these activity as a part of your 30 day social marketing activities and so calling it a challenge would be better to make it sound goal oriented.
Please note: There is no mandatory that you have to follow certain activity on a day. With the list you can just make your own list and perform. Though this post is mean for startups but companies and marketers who have failed with their social marketing can also follow it.
Check out below 1422 social marketing goal to be achieved in a 30 day challenge:
- Post images of your office and employees: Posting images and pictures of your office space, department, rooms, cabins creates an impact on your physical reality and how good you are with infrastructure management. It gives them an idea about your organization’s presence. Sharing such pictures in your verified Google my business page even helps you with improving a perfect google+ page setup.
- Run a free Q&A on “Ask me Anything” format: Run a question & answers day where you can ask your fans, customers to ask any question within your expertise area and help them with relevant answers and relevant resources too. Best is that if you have a blog post written on something than can help them with the answer then share it too in the end as an elaborative answer.
- Share popular stories related to your industry: Sharing topics related to you industry that is popular tends to get attention on the perception that it has already been liked by many. Share your own thoughts on it and encourage your fans to check it by mentioning important points it has.
- Introduce your employees with their LinkedIn profile address: Each month perform an introduction process of one of your employees where you share the details about them along with their linkedin profile address (Make sure they have a professional linkedin profile with details filled up and your company name mentioned as the latest employer). Share their qualifications, expertise areas and some recent works with their fine inputs in it.
- Share a video interview of an expert in your industry: On the web there are several known experts in different industry who humbly give interviews, tips, speeches about their industry latest stats, upcoming trends and have very refine analytical knowledge of the field. Boost your career in this digital era FlixDigit. Talking with popular experts on the same will get easy attention. In the share do write about anything specific about the expert that you gotta reveal or know which you thing is still is unshared with the industry.
- Share the creative idea that led you to the foundation: Sharing the idea or thought that led you to the foundation of your company/startup is something very personal but works directly with a hit on heart way. Sharing your idea helps your fans know about your thought process and how you plan. Do mention in it what you added in your foundation that makes it unique and best will be if you can make it so convincing that it is the need of hour.
- Share your company/startups story (It can be anything specific): Share about your company’s/startup story that is interesting. It should be on a specific happening that is fun, or inspiring or creative.
- Share something funny: This is something that always gets attention and with most businesses. It again creates a different impact on your fans and customers that you being sound with humor are great people to interact with.
- Share content that you found interesting and mention its interesting part: Share content from any other weblog that you found to be interesting, useful. Make sure you add what inspired you or is the interesting part.
- Share something that has inspired you: Almost everyone likes thoughts that inspire and has a meaning. Here you can share great quotes and inspiring notes. Awesome will be if you can create few of your own.
- Encourage your fans to join other social platforms to explore more possibilities
- Share your multiple social profile links
- Share about an upcoming event you are planning
- Relate a movie scene with your next planned reactivity or marketing and share it
- Share your recent activities in offline market and put in your thoughts
- Share about your top customers
- Ask your audience about feedback on mention specialities and social marketing and engagement can be one of those.
- Perform a #shoutout and ask a customer to participate by sharing your page in their community
- Share an offer where your customer can be a reseller or affiliate
- Share something that could encourage customers talk about their personal day to day life
- Ask your fans to give you new ideas and ways you can improve
- Share with your customers some free eBook they can download to judge companies before hiring
- Ask fans to share their business and profile with you and offer a free promotion on your social channels
- Provide a customer/fan wise ideas and tips to improve their business ROI
- Must talk about myths in your industry
- Encourage your customers for video testimonials in exchange of one from you
- Analyze all the above process and redo what worked well
- Share any result with a project that your company has achieved
- Share a free business analysis and consultation if possible (It works awesomely)
- Reshare all the blog posts of the month and ask to reshare